Monday, November 23, 2009

Why...

We have encountered this phenomenon before, and Erinne encountered it again today. Something happens when you combine these three things:
  • Old women
  • Your baby
  • Grocery stores
When Erinne took Ada to the grocery store today, an old woman (see what I am getting at?) approached her and asked "yours or your mom's?" (i.e. is that baby your daughter or your sister). And then, realizing she had offended Erinne, she said, "uh, I like her hat" and walked away.

So, I understand having a baby makes people act strange around you. Also, the grocery store is one of those places that Erinne goes without me a lot, so I can understand that that contributes to questions related to her being alone.

But, why old women? Why?


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment